WeLcoMe 2 Our bLoG~~~

E-commerce is part of our-life....make things to be easier,convenience,efficient,accurate....lets discover it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@ E-Commerce @@@

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Tan Hong Ying

My name is Tan Hong Ying.
I am from Serdang, Selangor.
It is very convenient for me to go Utar because it is near my house.
I am from Tutorial group 13
My hobbies are reading, singing, watching Hong kong series and so on.

There five top websites that I always visited are as followed.

www.bbsimobile.com

-It is useful to search for the information of various brand of hand phone.
-Besides, it can be used to make us more understand about the function of our handphone through this website.

www.wikipedia.com

-It can be used to search the information or meaning of certain words in a short time.
-It is especially useful for student to search additional information when doing their assignment.

www.hotmail.com

-I use this website to check the latest emails sent by others to me.

www.utar.edu.my

-This website is useful for us to check the latest news of UTAR such as check for final examination result.

www.pbebank.com

-I use it to check my account balance and doing the e-banking.



No comments: