WeLcoMe 2 Our bLoG~~~

E-commerce is part of our-life....make things to be easier,convenience,efficient,accurate....lets discover it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@ E-Commerce @@@

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Ericson Jansz

I' m Ericson Jansz from Sungai Petani, Kedah. I pursuing Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. Currently in Year 3 Semester 1 and tutorial group 13.
My hobbies are fishing , jogging , and , reading news.
Top 5 website that i visited were:

www.thestar.com.my
i read my daily news and knowing the nation happening and world update. This will help me to keep on updating my knowledge and current issues happening around me.

www.friendster.com
i communicate with my friend and knowing their birthday. This enhance my communication with my friend and keep in touch with them.

www.maybank2u.com.my
i online to do my banking transaction and pay all my bill like telephone bill, water bill , and electric bill. Which i can save time thru online banking at home compare to banking at bank that have to long queue before your turn.

www.hotmail.com
i use to send document and letter to my friend and official purpose. For example, i send my assignment document to my teammate or i send a letter to genting to complaint their service.

www.wikipedia.org
i find infromation and explaination for my assingment and words. Which it contains a huge amount of information on all sorts of subjects ranging from politics , science , history , music , religion , pop culture , and sport.

No comments: