WeLcoMe 2 Our bLoG~~~

E-commerce is part of our-life....make things to be easier,convenience,efficient,accurate....lets discover it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@ E-Commerce @@@

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Lim Yong Yee

Hi!
My name is Lim Yong Yee, I came from Batu Pahat, Johor.
I am pursuing Bachelor of Commerce Studies Accounting in UTAR, Bandar Sg. Long. Now I am in Year 3 Semester 1, group 13.

My hobbies are surfing internet, watching drama series, reading, feeding small animals and so on.
I love feeding them since some of them are very cute, but on the other hand, some of them are very pity.

5 websites that I visit most are:
www.yahoo.com
This is the website that i use to check my mail, check dictionary when i had problem with some words. Moreover, i also use it to listen to the radio.

www.wble.utar.edu.my
This is the website that i usually download some lecture notes, especially they are not clear. i also use this to communicate with my classmates or course mates about the latest news. In addition, i also use it to communicate with lecturer when i was not clear about the notes.

www.publicbank.com.my
i use it to do some transaction like paying water, electricity and transfer money to pay my rental. however, this is more convenient than the paper work, and no charges.

www.google.com
i will use this search engine to find assignment information.

www.114dy.com
this is the website that i will use to download some movie,favorite songs, ringtone, games and so on.

No comments: